Monday, August 26, 2013

Thank you!

Thank you to all of you for support and encouragement! 

It has been an amazing year in MA! 

Last year at this time, I was ordering window treatments and picking out paint colors.  I was only teaching piano lessons to a small group of students I had in PA via Skype. 

I promised my family that I would not work on growing my piano studio until after Halloween.  I felt that it was important that all of us felt settled before I added my to my plate.  I did have one student request to begin just before Halloween.  I believe that if a student is excited and ready that as a teacher, I should go with excitement and see where it leads.  So I started lessons with that student and I continued with 5 students via Skype in PA.

Now, I am looking at my schedule for next month, we will have a total of 47 students taking lessons with me on a regular basis!  I will be teaching 1 high schooler, 5 middle schoolers, 5 adults, 5 senior citizens, 6 preschoolers, and 25 grader schoolers! WOW!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! 

Thank you for telling others about Note-worthy Experiences!

Thank you for your ideas and input!

Thank you for believing in me!

I am truly blessed!

It is an honor and privilege to be able to work with these students each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones