Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Piano for all generations

I love my teaching (but you already knew that). 

I love teaching preschoolers, elementary schoolers, middle schoolers, high schoolers, adults and senior citizens. 

I love creating individual lesson plans for each and every student.  I love that each student learns in a different way and teaches me valuable lessons. 

Today is going to prove to be an interesting day...  I am sitting here on my self proclaimed lunch break after finishing a first piano lesson with an 85 year old man.  I am preparing to have a lesson with a 3 year old girl.  I guess what this really means is that piano a leisure activity that is suitable for all ages!  I guess this also means that people are never to young or old to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones