Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thoughts for the day...

Hello!

Some days are just down right better than others!  I am human and believe it or not, I get frustrated just like everyone else.  Well, today I have had to deal with a piano frustrating issue.  Nothing bad, nothing difficult - just challenging. 

But this not the point of this post...  The point of this post is about how when one door closes another one opens.  This post is about how all things happen for a reason.  So imagine my pleasant surprise when I received a message from another piano teacher who blogs that SHE posted about my blog article in HER blog article!  It simply made my day!  Which is perfect timing since I start my first lesson for the day in 20 minutes!  I needed a little piano boost and this fellow piano teacher unknowlingly just did so!

http://www.mylightmusic.com/1/post/2013/01/songs-to-cheer-the-heart.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones