Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hello all!

I hope this finds you enjoying the preparations for your Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends. This year, I will have the opportunity to celebrate with our families in Ohio. We will also be fortunate enough to celebrate my new nephew's Baptism over the holiday weekend. (so our Thanksgiving will be a little extra special this year!)

This year has been another incredible year for my family and our Note-worthy Experiences family. I firmly believe that the Note-worthy Experiences students (all 38) and their families are an extended part of my family! I know that all of us have crossed paths for a reason and I am grateful for the opportunity. Although the students come into my home for me to teach them piano lessons; I still learn a great deal from each and everyone of them! Thank you!

As I continue on my cyclone like path in preparing all of our students for our recitals. While I put all of the finishing touches on the logistics of the recital; I will try my best to keep it all in perspective and appreciate all of the fun we have had together this year! I am already looking forward to a fun filled year of learning & performing in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones