Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mr. David


Meet Mr. David, our Guitar Instructor!


"I love teaching because it gives me such great satisfaction being able to teach a new generation of players the knowledge that I wish I had been taught when I was younger. It also inspires me to keep expanding my skill set and enriching my understanding of music theory. I have never made such huge leaps in my skills and knowledge before I started teaching.  I think that I need my students more than they need me! The styles of music that I teach vary from student to student. I have ample experience teaching contemporary rock/hard rock, but I also have taught blues, improvisation, jazz, progressive rock, fusion, heavy metal, classical guitar and country.  I look forward to meeting all of my new students and to see what they are all capable of. I know they will blow me away after a few months of diligent practice." From David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones