Thursday, June 12, 2014

Master Trevor

This morning, I had the honor of teaching a lesson via FaceTime to Master Trevor.  Trevor had been a student with me in PA for several years.  Trevor is a very busy young man and opted to take some time off from lessons.  Trevor's sister continued with lessons so I still got the opportunity to say hello to him every once in awhile.  I keep up with his family through social media too.  But today, a much taller and excited Trevor sat at the piano.  He played his very best and told me he practiced and wanted to impress me.   Of course he did and it was great.  What I did not know was today was the exact date, one year later from when he had his last lesson.  Welcome back Trevor and Happy Anniversary?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones