Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday Music

As a child and an adult my FAVORITE music to play has been Christmas music. I have been known to play Christmas music in the summer. I enjoy Thanksgiving and what the holiday means, but I can't wait each year to start playing my Christmas music. I used to wait to play holiday music with my students until after Halloween. Then as our recitals grew into larger productions, I started earlier. This year I started in mid November and that feels about right. I want my students to be able to play several Hanukah or Christmas songs before the holiday with their families. Now that the beautiful holiday of Thanksgiving is over & my favorite season of the year, autumn... Bring on the holiday music!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the season. It won't be the same this year without having your recital for the kids. You always did such a beautiful job. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones