Friday, August 10, 2012

Where have you been?

Hello!

This post is long overdue.

I could use the excuse that I have been "busy", but then again "busy" is a bit overused and everyone is busy these days!

I won't bore you with the details of my "busy" life the past few months.  However, I will give you a quick update and will follow with photos within the next 2 weeks -I PROMISE!

My husband's career has taken our family's adventure down a new path.  A bittersweet path...
          - We sold our home in Pennsylvania in just a few days. 
          - We had many going away parties that were a ton of fun and we received many generous gifts that we are VERY grateful for.
          - My husband traveled for business while our kids, pets and myself spent 6 weeks in Ohio with our families.  Our days were filled with many day trips with our family.
          - We moved into our new home in Massachusetts 2 1/2 weeks ago.
          - We purchased a gently used Yamaha 6'5 C-3 Conservatory Grand Piano which will be delivered next week.
          - My Grandmother, Mary Ellen passed away and we returned to Ohio to be with my family.
          - I intend to start teaching lessons this week in person and via Skype.
          - My e-mail and cell phone are the same as before.  If you would like to contact me via my home telephone number and or mailing address, please contact me.  I will be sending out change of address cards within the next few weeks.
          - You may follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Note-worthy-Experiences/128747953883094

I have enjoyed the updates from all of you!  I vow to do a better job updating all of you on Note-worthy Experiences now that there are less boxes in my path!

Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones