Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009 Winter Recital

Please join me in a huge round of applause for our 33 Note-worthy Experiences Students who performed in our 3rd Annual Winter Recital on Saturday! All of our students did a terrific job! Everyone looked terrific! I truly enjoyed celebrating all of our students accomplishments with their friends, families, neighbors & school teachers! The photo above is of all of our performers after they received their flowers, certificates. (& Christmas gifts from me!)

Congratulations to Jimmy for being the winner from our Good Grades Drawing! Jimmy won a $25 gift card to Blockbuster! Enjoy and have fun Jimmy!

Thank you to all of the students & performers for always trying your hardest! Thank you for moving outside of your comfort zones & trying new things! I am motivated to work hard for each & everyone of you! I appreciate the fact that all of you work hard at the piano when I ask you to!

Thank you to all of the parents who volunteered to set up, clean up, greet guests, bake goodies, bring napkins, fold programs, line up performers & all other of the other countless tasks you did to make the event run perfectly!

Thank you to Emily's family for setting everything up with the church, handling the sound system, lights, tables, chairs, clean up, refreshment tables, loading & unloading my car as well as the other tasks you did to make my life so much easier!

Thank you to Jayne & Lesley for your hard work in getting each performer to the stage right on time!

Thank you to Jeanne for being my last minute assistant in passing out the flowers, certificates & Christmas gifts! (so Tom could keep holding our sleeping Ellie!)

Thank you to all of our piano families - it has been a pleasure to welcome you into our extended family!

Thank you to all of you for your support, encouragement & referrals this past year! It has been another amazing year!

Thank you to the parents for teaching your student & your entire family to love and appreciate music! As my daughter's ballet teacher says, "Without the fine arts, life is dull!"

Thank you to my parents for the countless number of music lessons, lesson books & sheet music! Thanks for making me practice even when I didn't want to! Thanks for all of the love & support!

Thank you to my grandparents for my piano - the greatest gift I have ever received from both of you!

Thank you to Tom, Grant & Ellie for understanding that the hours I spend at the keyboard (piano and computer) are worth it in the end!

Please feel free to leave your comments below and to post photos!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and your family!


Above is a photo of Tom, myself, Grant & Ellie after the recital!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones