Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catching Up...

I have a few "Shout Outs" I want to put out there...

- Hooray to Miss Jaimeson for playing the piano for her entire class on Friday & doing a terrific job! She has now joined the ranks of a few of our other pianists who have played for their classes at school including Julie, Alison, and Carson!
- Thank you to Jeannie & Morana for your patience & flexibility & understanding!
- Thank you to Miss Fayth for the donation of terrific stickers!
- Congratulations to Miss Kendall for getting a new piano!
- Best wishes to Mr. Cody & his mother Helen - we will all miss you!

Fall is almost here! I LOVE fall! It is my favorite (and busiest) time of the year! Cool air, colorful leaves, football, back to school, schedules, routines and preparations for our Annual Winter Recital!

I have been consumed with getting my own family in the back to school routine, orientations, and flag football! (Yes, flag football does consume us with a "senior player" and a coach all living in our house!) Oh, and some technical difficulties have been a speed bump here too! My wireless laptop has been out of commission for 1 1/2 weeks and counting and not all of my iphone applications are working. So thanks for being patient!

Note-worthy Experiences has been super busy with getting everyone settled in their fall lesson schedules and..... a formal Fall Newsletter. For the summer, the newsletter was informal and in an e-mail format. This one is a word document attachment and is the longest one to date. All families who currently have their student enrolled with Note-worthy Experiences will receive an e-mail attachment by the end of this week. If you wish to receive a copy please let me know. I have an e-mail group list of current families that I forward information to on a frequent basis. These e-mails include open lesson times, reminders about my vacations, or forwards regarding concerts, etc. If you wish to be included in these e-mails, please let me know.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones