Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Play A Thon...

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Happy Birthday to our Miss Mackenzie & George Washington!

Happy President's Day!

The students are collecting donations for the Annual Play A Thon at the mall. If you would like your donation to be given to a particular student, I can handle that for you. If you would like your donation to be divided among the 15 students who are performing, I can handle that for you too!


To the students.... please time yourself playing your songs in order. Please plan on 10 minutes of music. The music does not need to be memorized. You MUST turn your donations in at the registration table before coming to the stage. Please check in with Tom at our stage area. I will be with the student who is performing during their allotted time.

I am working on setting up a Composition Class at a separate location. for all of our students who are in Level 1 books & beyond in elementary school (if there is an interest for older students - we can arrange a separate class). There will be a small fee. This class would take place on a Friday early evening in early spring. Please let me know if you are interested. Stay tuned for details.

I am working on setting up an Anatomy of the Piano class for our students, spouses and parents. The class would be taught by Peter Becker at Noble Art (you may follow their blog & visit their website). This class will take place on a weekend afternoon this early spring. This class will be free to our students. Please let me know if you are interested. Stay tuned for details.

I putting together a rough draft of a summer schedule. Please contact me if your lesson time needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your thoughts.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones